The Pirate Game
Raiders of the Fever Sea
- The Man’s Promise arrive in drought stricken Rickety’s Squibs and negotiate for a delux remodelling of their ship.
- The crew spread tales of their infamy amongst the locals, some false but many true; the favourite being the two punch pig.
- The Man’s Promise is rechristened the Lying Wench and she sails off into the Fever Sea searching for plunder.
- Captain and crew attack and plunder their first victims upon the Fever Sea and slowly spread word of their bloody, decapitating actions throughout Bloodcove.
- Sahuagin sightings and attacks plague the Fever Sea.
- Captain Reeve’s mother visits the ship.
- The crew of the lying wench battled the spirit of Whalebone Pilk, sending him and his ship Deathknell to a watery hell.
- The crew’s attempt to “crack the rock” fails as the captain mutinies against the idea of marriage.
- The reputation of the Lying Wench continues to grow throughout the Fever Sea as they take on a Free Captain of the Shackles, Merrow and Manticores and a wee baby Sea Dragon.
- The crew tick off one too many Sahuagin, who send the dread captain of the Thresher, Isabelle Locke. Besting her they use the map tatooed on her body find Mancatcher Cover; the legendary resting place of a Beast, a great treasure and the Sahuagin forces.
- The Beast of Mancatcher Cove catches the crew of the Lying Wench off guard, many dwarves are killed but the officers survive…just.
- The riddle of the cove is solved and the crew descends underneathe the island in search of Captain Wolfe’s treasure.
- The Sahuagin terrorizing the Fever Sea are defeated and the crew of the Lying Wench take Captain Wolfe’s treasure as reward.