The Pirate Game
The Wormwood Mutiny
- Our heroes are pressganged onto the Wormwood to suffer the brutal lash of Master Scourge and Mr. Plugg. They soon make friends of the crew and enemies of the officers as they settle into the pirate life.
- Morgan is killed in an accident in the bilge and Shiny leads the gang in the boarding of the Man’s Promise.
- Mr. Plugg is given command of the Man’s Promise and plans of mutiny stir. However, the ship is caught in a violent storm and holed just off the coast of Bonewrack Isle. Sandra and Conchohbhar go missing in the storm perhaps taken by unnatural monsters.
- Mr. Plugg orders the group to retrieve fresh water from the isle giving them two days to get back. He sends one of his cronies with them who turns out to be Morgan in disguise.
- The crew faces the trials of Bonewrack Isle, making their way through a mosquito infested swamp and jungle, ankheg inhabited cornfields and a hanging ghast.
- Fatigued, diseased and under resourced the crew entered the lair of the Grinylows searching for their missing comrades. After nearly being torn a part by a devil fish they stormed the cauldron, a stew of body parts and refuse, and killed the Brinebrood Queen of the Grindylows and her mutant son, Whale.
- Mutiny aboard the Man’s Promise results in the death of Mr. Plugg and Master Scourge. Morgan is named captain of the vessel and immediately stamps is own style of captaincy on the crew.
- Post celebrations, the remaining Grindylows of Bonewrack Isle attack the ship and kill a couple of crew before they are turned into calamari.
- A stowaway is found on board as the ship sails to Rickety’s Squibs to be refitted.