The Pirate Game
- The Lying Wench sets sail for Port Peril to become free pirates.
- The crew pass the Testing with flying colors yet fail to impress the crowd at the Hurricane’s feast. Nevertheless they are given a Shackles Letter of Marque.
- Captain Morgan becomes embroiled the the schemes of Tessa Fairwind and the Lying Wench begins searching for Chelaxian spies within the Shackles.
- Pierce Jerrel lands Ratpeg in his hold and Mara in his bed.
- After taking the Bone Iron ring from Captain Milksop’s corpse, the Lying Wench finds the wreck of the Brine Banshee.
- Mara and Shiny are poisoned to death by a great big jelly fish…only to be reincarnated. Shiny returned as an elf and Mara returned as Mara.
- Upon their return to Bag Island, Morgan is gifted with Mythic power by Norgorber in an attempt to woo him. Azothil is flooded with ancient Azlanti power whilst researching a relic.
- Fate twists around our heroes as they are granted legendary powers.
- Clues found after a string of deaths uncover a Chelaxian spy network based in Port Peril. The crew and captain in particular are handsomely rewarded by Tessa Fairwind.
- The Free Captain Regatta is held and the prize up for grabs is a place on the Pirate Council.
- The Lying Wench sets a new record in completing the harrowing course that sees them sail into the Eye. They are rewarded with a provisional seat on the council and an island of their own.